Saturday, July 2, 2011

Virtual Card Party

I am really enjoying the virtual card party and thought I would share photos of the cards I make as we go! To the right is Challenge #1 Anyhero card Camouflage. I didn't have any camo paper so I made some with a little bit of sand paper and some coredinations paper!
Challenge #3  A color challenge using all of the colors and this giraffe that if colored would use those colors!
Challenge #4 What freedom means to me. To me freedom is all about the heros that fought for it and continue to fight for our great nation. My deepest gratitude goes out to all veterans!

Challenge #5 Vintage Card    I don't have much for vintage so I looked through the "Tattered Time" stack and found this vintage radio and music sheet.
Challenge #6 "Howl at the Moon" I don't have much moon stuff but as Halloween is my favorite holiday and there is a moon here!

Challenge #7 Subway Art Summer Memories I thought since my favorite fruit is clementines I would chose that as my background and put the fruit and veggies as the largest font.










Challenge #8 Using this photo. The first one I printed off too small so I decided to print another and make 2 cards. Both cards are anyhero cards. The picures didn't turn out that great because I was trying to take a picture of a picture.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Sandi. Love this guy. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stickers!!! I have seen them on other blogs and smile everytime I see them. Your card is perfect for this challenge. TFS!

    Lisa Oliver
    www.stampingwithamission.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute giraffe! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your cards are awesome.....you have done a wonderful job !!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job Sandi - looks like you were busy! Love that giraffe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! My two fav are the giraffe and the radio! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete