Monday, July 4, 2011

Virtual Card Party 2

This is a continuation of the virtual card party. 
Challenge #9 1, 2, 3 challenge... I used 1 patterned paper, 2 stamped images, and 3 word sentiment! And of course a Halloween card!




Challenge #10 1 Stamp 2 ways Here is a lil girl that loves fall and christmas! I love this digi stamp from Anne Bodil, this lil girl is adorable!
Challenge #11 Pinwheel   Here is my halloween pinwheel! Everyone will soon see that I love Halloween!
 Challenge #12 Foodie or fruity fourth! This cherry image worked wonderful so I thought I would make the background a patterned paper of cherry blossoms! The cherry blossom paper is from the Photo Real stack. The digi is one that I colored a while ago and just haven't found the right use for until now :)
Challenge #13 Bear your heart   I colored this image for a baby card and decided to use a different image then and I thought it would be a perfect match for this challenge as she has a lil heart on her foot. Then I thought it would be great for a miss you card for a service member to send to their lil girl!



Challenge #14 "Color Me Crazy" This lil pink lion is very ferocious and her background colors match her real colors! She looks like she is a guardian!
Challenge #15 Puns! I looked through my stamps and it seems that I don't have much for puns but here is what I came up with. I got the love bug stamps awhile back and really think they are adorable!
Challenge #16 Last but not least! Animal challenge! I just got these zoo stamps this weekend and as you may be able to tell I really think they are cute! I don't usually make cards that are just stamped but I love these lil critters.


5 comments:

  1. Great cards!! I love all the Halloween ones LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pinwheel! Thanks for taking on my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are adorable Sandi! I love your pink lion!! Thanks for playing!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you were able to play along with my Play on Words challenge - gotta love LOVE BUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems that everybody is into this kind of stuff lately. Don’t really understand it though but thanks for trying to explain it. Appreciate you shedding light into this matter. Keep up your
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete